A number of organisations exist to raise awareness and encourage the reporting of hate crime. The resources on this page provide some examples of available material.
Campaign Against Antisemitism: International Definition of Antisemitism
- Disability Rights UK: Disability Hate Crime
- Equality Advisory Support Service: Do you need advice
- Stonewall (campaigning for lesbian, gay, bi and trans equality): Hate crime information
- Stop Hate UK: Stop Hate Crime
- TellMAMA (Measuring Anti-Muslim attacks): Resources to counter Islamaphobia
- TrueVision (official UK Police-linked organisation for reporting and providing information on hate crime): What is hate crime
Organisations across the UK have also developed videos and other materials around the subject of sexual misconduct to ensure there is a greater understanding around the issues.
- Rape Crisis England and Wales: Rape Crisis England and Wales
- UK Government: Disrespect NoBody (archived)
- USA Government: It’s on us
- Internationally recognised violence prevention organisation: A call to men
- GenPol (Gender policy and insights thinktank) online consent course: Consent? – What? Why?
Thames Valley Police: Consent is everything