Postgraduate students can take a wide range of courses ranging from Postgraduate Certificates to PhDs through the Cambridge Theological Federation
Each MA may be taken as a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or a full MA. You can progress from the Certificate to the Diploma by taking additional modules and you can progress from a Diploma to an MA by writing a dissertation in addition to the taught modules.
- MA in Contemporary Ethics
- MA in Contemporary Faith and Belief
- MA in Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy
- MA in Spirituality
- MA in Theology, Ministry and Mission – part of the Common Awards suite of degrees
- PhD or MPhil from the University of Cambridge
- PhD or MPhil from Anglia Ruskin University
- Professional Doctorate in Practical Theology from Anglia Ruskin University
To find out more or to apply, contact the Director of Studies at the member institution of your choice.